Monday, December 7, 2009

Not Me Monday

I am not extremly sad that I don't have a Christmas party to go to this  year.....still.  Nope not me. 

I do not sometimes day dream about some magical life, then wonder how I ended up....me.  Nope not me.

I don't get BEYOND sick and tired of people telling me to cheer up.  The don't know what's going through my mind or how I feel.  I don't just want to smack those people.  Nope not me.

I don't sometimes wonder if my friends are full of crap when they tell me what they do half of the time, because I really don't think they mean a 1/3 of what they say deep down.  No not me.

It really hurts my feelings to think that though, because I want to believe my friends and that they say.  And I would like to think they meant what they said....Yep me

I'm not jealous of people that can just let stuff roll off of their back without a care in the world.  They don't care if people break their word, screw them over, or hurt their feelings.  They just go "oh well" and move on.  Why can't I be like that?  Because that is ....Not me

I don't wish they had a auto friend ..you know it would be kinda like the wake up call at a hotel.  You program it when you get you phone to txt you everyday with "hello, i hope you have a good day".  No not me

I don't wish I  could go back about 7yrs and change a FEW things and then come back to now...No not me. 

2 comments:

rabidewok said...

If you lived in Texas, I'd offer you lots of longhorns and some wine to share for a Christmas party!

TxMissie said...

I would have a party just for you :)

Post a Comment